Myers & Sons Construction is a Heavy Civil Construction Company. Myers and Sons specializes in, Water/Wastewater Plant Construction and Heavy Highway Construction, including Alternative Delivery Projects, such Design Build, Progressive Design Build, CMGC and CMAR throughout California, Colorado and the United States.
The company is seeking a HR Assistant to provide administrative support on all personnel matters in our office in Sacramento, CA. This position would be responsible for maintaining employee files, recording payroll changes, responding to verifications of employment and other requests from local, state, or federal agencies, and tracking paid time off.
• Enter PR Change Forms including pay and position changes, terminations, leaves of absence.
• Assist in creating and maintaining electronic personnel files.
• Assist in new hire set up in Viewpoint.
• Complete verifications of employment and compose written verifications of employment for various agencies.
• Create, disseminate, and evaluate Viewpoint and other reports as requested.
• Maintaining a paperless environment which may include tasks such as scanning employee files and documents, filing, and data entry.
• Explain company policies and procedures to employees and applicants.
• Conduct onboarding process for new hires including setting up required trainings
• Perform I-9 recertify compliance and process all new hire paperwork
• Data entry of training records into HRIS system
• May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Second language of Spanish with ability to read, write and speak fluently is a plus
• Intermediate to advanced user knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and knowledge of Adobe.
• Familiarity with ViewPoint Construction Software or similar software is a plus.
Minimum 2-3 years relevant administrative level human resources experience required.
Myers and Sons is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
To Apply Go To: https://careers-myers.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&hashed=-435679930
For more information about our company, please visit www.myers-sons.com