We are currently looking for a construction professional who can manage projects out of our Brighton, CO office. We are looking for a person that is capable of thinking outside the box, understands multi staged construction projects, is detailed oriented with experience heavy civil construction.
* Provide full estimating services on large, complex heavy civil construction projects.
* Site visits and investigations.
* Conducting constructability studies.
* Coordinate and Manage Subcontractors.
* Manage Owner relationships
* Update and Track Project Schedules
* 5 plus years construction experience
* Ability to communicate effective
* Candidates must possess a strong work ethic.
* Work independently as well as part of a team.
* Strong organizational, interpersonal skills.
* Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
* Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
* Experience with HCSS/Heavy Bid
* Experience with Suretrack/Primavera
* Experience with Alternative Delivery Project such as Design-Build, CMGC, CMAR
Salary Range: $80,000 - $120,000
Equal Opportunity Employer
Myers and Sons is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.